"Payne Clermont is a boutique law firm built on the cornerstones of providing high quality legal... Read more...
Information about the school calendar: the dates when the schools in Hong Kong close for vacation...
Hong Kong has a number of breaks for vacations, as well as days off on public holidays. Dates can vary from year to year. There is also some variation between districtss and between government schools and international schools. Private schools may also have slightly different dates; check with the relevant school
Hong Kong English Schools Foundation school year starts in late August and consists of three, three-month terms ending in late June for the summer holiday:
- a one-week half-term holiday in the autumn term (October and November)
- a two-week holiday at Christmas (December and January)
- a one-week half-term holiday in the spring term (February)
- a two-week holiday for Easter (March and April)
- a six-week break at the end of the school year (end of June)
International schools generally post their school term dates on their websites. For International Schools in Hong Kong, see the Business Directory:
- Information from the Hong Kong English Schools Foundation