F8 has an excellent reputation and track record for general IT support services, for network... Read more...
Information about the school calendar: the dates when the schools in Hong Kong close for vacation...
Hong Kong has a number of breaks for vacations, as well as breaking for national public holidays. Please note the dates can vary from year to year. There is also some variation between provinces and between Government schools and international schools. Private schools may also have slightly different dates; check with the relevant school
Hong Kong English Schools Foundation school year starts in late August and consists of three, three-month terms ending in late June for the summer holiday:
- a one-week half-term holiday in the autumn term (October and November)
- a two-week holiday at Christmas (December and January)
- a one-week half-term holiday in the spring term (February)
- a two-week holiday for Easter (March and April)
- a six-week break at the end of the school year (end of June)
- Information from the Hong Kong English Schools Foundation
From the blog, Discovering Hong Kong with Kids
This is not a happy post. It is not a light and frivolous post. But this is an important post,... Read more